Sacred Heart Primary School is a Catholic School that provides quality education. We strive to journey everyday with Jesus in our hearts.
The education offered at Sacred Heart aims to develop the knowledge, beliefs and practices of the Catholic faith; reflecting at all times on our vision to “Journey everyday with Jesus in our hearts”. The common goal shared between school and home is to support each child’s development:
We endeavour to facilitate each child’s journey towards their potential through quality learning and teaching practices.
Our school aims to be a living faith community and together with the parish priest, parents and other community members, the staff strive:
- To value the importance of Sacred Scripture, the Eucharist and the Sacraments;
- To guide the children to a meaningful prayer life;
- To ensure that the Gospel message influences all aspects of the curriculum;
- To reach out to those in need locally, nationally and globally; and
- To foster respect for diversity and inclusivity.